"Take the Leap. Expand your Horizons. Change your Life." -Rutgers Study Abroad
Rutgers Study Abroad offers programs for a year, summer, or semester. The following programs are closely associated with AMESALL:
- Egypt – Study in Cairo with AMIDEAST and expose yourself to its vibrant culture and history. Visit the pyramids, the Nile, and the beautiful beaches of Sharm El-Sheikh!
- Ghana – Gain once in a lifetime service learning experience in Accra! You could help an organization that supports victims of violence or one that helps women diagnosed with HIV/AIDS.
- Israel – Study in Beer-Sheva, Israel’s fourth largest city. Explore the beauty of the Dead Sea, the nightlife of Tel-Aviv, and the culture of the nation!
- Jordan – Enjoy the opportunity of studying in Amman, the capital of Jordan. Relish in the rich history and culture of Petra, Jerash, or Al Karak.
- Kenya – Explore the rich intercultural heritage of the tropical coastline, a meeting point of Africa, the Middle East, and Asia for centuries. If you’re lucky, you will get to see monkeys, rhinos, and giraffes, among many other spectacular sights.
- Morocco – Enjoy the city of Rabat over the summer for an intensive Arabic course. Take advantage of the Atlas Mountains and easy travel to bordering countries such as Algeria and Mauritania.
- South Africa – Explore South Africa’s cities where the East meets the West. Study in Pietermaritzburg at the University of KwaZulu-Natal. And visit the country’s wonders, mountains, and beaches!
For more information, please visit: http://studyabroad.rutgers.edu